Wednesday 21 August 2013

My first crafty post here for Creative Moments

Firstly - Hi - thanks for stopping by here at my brand new blog - aptly named My Cluttered Corner.
All my crafty makes will be here in future so if you like what you see then please join my followers list.

At Creative Moments this week we had a colour inspiration challege - which so happened to work very well with my tea party invitation for my crafty buddies to come along and raise some money for Breast Cancer care.

This was a birthday purchase stamp - a beautiful one made by Crafty Individuals - I am also making my daughters 18th birthday invites using the stamp as we have decided on an afternoon tea party to celebrate her coming of age.
Stop by Creative Moments and see what eveyone has been up to, the inspiration photo and how to play along.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Clarky!!! Found you! You cannot escape... LOL!! Lovely card and a cause very close to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog, love it, can't find the followers button and it won't let me subscribe by email. The card. Is really lovely. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Blog Janet and love the card too, I adore Craft Individual stamps!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I spy a little piece of me on your shelves :)
    I shall enjoy catching up with your creativity in your new blogger space!
    Love the stamp and your card...really pretty colours :)
    Love Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I am late here, but had to stop by and say I love the look of your new home.
    I subscribed by email, but cannot get to be one of your followers.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.