Friday 7 March 2014

Ok so what is happening this month...........

Before Christmas I was asked to do some workshops at Samuel Taylors in Brighouse - you know the one at Kershaws garden centre? Well that took all of 2 seconds to think about as the ladies over there - staff and customers - are soooooooo lovely.
My first workshop last month was full and we had such fun revisiting embossing.
March class is this.
Inspired by the advent calendar in Decembers Craft Stamper I immediately saw it as a family history piece of home decor. 

The issue came out when I was in the midst of my marriage breakdown and Mum, in desperate need to see me smile, bought me the Artful dwellings die. I could not wait to play with it.
as you can see I have chosen Mum and Dad as my theme - but the sky is the limit with the idea really - whole family, friends, new home gift with inspirational quotes - yes you could indeed do many things with the idea.
I love the little quotes - all what we feel about family and home.
and of course my Dad as the best Dad ever - a girl should always feel that way about her Dad.
If you fancy booking to come of the workshop its on March 29th, 10-4pm in Brighouse. You can book through the shop by ringing

Kershaws Garden Shopping Centre 
Halifax Road 
Brighouse 
HD6 2QD 
T: (01484) 401419 

Would be fab to see you there x
Janet 

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about your marriage breakup-but your project is fantastic love the shapes and quotes
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.