Tuesday 4 March 2014

ok so I am a bad blogger........

Life has been full of twists and turns but to be honest its been nothing as complicated as life that has kept me from blogging. I take all my photos with my phone camera and in January I upgraded my phone so have taken this long to work out what to do. The plug in and go of my last phone has been taken over by far more complicated procedures that went way over this gadget fearing gals head.
Finally I have worked it out.
Its also about the same time Mr MoJo semed to have come out of hiding and not before time either as I have a sudden rush of commissions for cards and gifts to fulfill and also my first class retreat with The Beamsley Babes. 

so what are we doing?
For a start we will be playing, exploring and experimenting with all things Ranger.
I have been playing myself catching up with my creative chemistry homework 
(dont tell Tim, it was months ago I went to class)
I have to say stains and paints in the distress line have been duly played with and I have fallen in love with them (after firmly deciding to stick to my distress pads)

and I am more than in love with all the things you can do with the layerng stencils - as you can see I have given them some hammer.
The ladies at the retreat will all have some of the Ranger products in their stash and also a chunky goodie bag as part of their retreat but having time to play and experiment can be a challenge to us all - so a weekend of playing is just the thing to bounce us back into creativity again.
I am lucky that 2 of the ladies are also doing workshops at the retreat. Liz will be doing some Zentangle basics and Anne will be doing a texture shabby chic mirror. So we have lots of creative fun in store.
Thanks for sticking with me and stopping by hope I am better at blogging from now.
Take Care x
Janet 

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant tags love them hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Janet it's lovely to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you crafting again Janet. Fabulous tags. I hope you all have a super time at the retreat.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.