Wednesday 9 October 2013

Creative moments - Autumn and Owls

How neat that this fortnights challenge just fits my new stamp perfectly!
Yes the challenge over at Creative Moments is Autumn or to have an Owl on your project.

Here is my card using a woodware stamp.  He is certainly a lovely stamp to colour in.
This is the 2nd card for my Christmas card class. I try to do at least half of the cards as flat as possible for postage costs so the layers are all flat on this one.
My teamies have come up with some stunning cards for week 2 of inspiration so do stop by and find out all about Creative Moments Autumn and Owl Challenge x

Hope to share some more christmas inspiration with you tomorrow xx
Janet x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.