Wednesday 30 October 2013

Creative moments - Halloween/ anything goes


This challenge was perfect for me as I make a halloween decoration for my niece and nephew each year.  The stamps are a combination of my collection of halloween stamps and worked perfectly for this inchie type project.
The sparkly spider is from Asda a few years ago and the die cut bats are from the TH die.

Why not stop by and check out the dt projects for some more inspiration here at Creative moments
It also fits the challenge over at Little red wagon which is halloween
Thanks for popping in x
Janet

2 comments:

  1. Love this creation Janet! I am sure your niece and nephew will love it :)
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous project as always hun, thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.