Wednesday 25 September 2013

Creative moments - Frame it

Yep - Over at Creative moments we have been framing our projects - this just so happened to co-incide with a little play from the Molly Blooms summer Mag. I have followed instructions from the mag and just changed a little to suit my supplies.


I like how this "frame" card folds perfectly flat for postage but still looks great on a mantle piece! 
Made this for fellow DT member - Caroline - I am thrilled she likes it.
So are you going to join us in our frame it challenge this week - i do hope so.
Stop by the challenge blog for all the details and lots of inspiration from the DT.

Thanks for stopping by today - I really appreciate you taking the time to do that xx
Janet x

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, as usual my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Molly card. A great idea that it folds flat to post.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, thanks for stopping by, Thrilled you have decided to leave a comment - i will endeavour to reply to each and every one.